Each day we will post a set of questions for you to ponder and answer.
You can answer one of them, some of them, or all of them!
You can answer them down below in the comments section or you can try out our new EFG forums and be eligible to win a prize!
Our first set of questions goes along with Chapters 1-6 (pages 1-45).
- We aren’t supposed to judge a book by it’s cover, but many of us do. What do you think about the cover of this book? What do you think is the significance of the person about to cut the prom dress? (We will revisit this question on the last day of the read-a-long, too!)
- Have you ever been in a situation where you were the odd man out like Lizzie?
- The way Lizzie is treated makes me thing of hazing. What are thoughts on this “rite of passage”?
- Chapter 3 – We meet Caroline, Bingley, Darcy, and Colin in this chapter. At this first glance, how are the characters in Prom & Prejudice alike to the characters in Pride & Prejudice?
- Chapter 5 – Both Charlotte & Lizzie are on permanent probation. Charlotte is on academic probation and must maintain a B average. Lizzie is on music and academic probation and must maintain a B- average just because they are scholarship students. What are your thoughts about this?
If you would like to be eligible to win a prize, you will need to post your answers to these questions on our new EFG forums. Otherwise, please post your answers below in the comments section.
Also, if you have any of your own questions you want to ask, feel free to post them in our General Discussion forum, or post them below.