Welcome to our Perfect Chemistry Read-Along. Each day there will be an “assigned” number of pages and questions that correlate to those pages. The first “assignment” is pages 1-33.
In the comments below, discuss the following questions:
- Chapter 1: Did your first impression of Brittany change after you saw her interact with her sister?
- Chapter 2: Now you’ve met the Fuentes family. Compare your first impression of their family with your first impression of Brittany’s family.
- Chapter 3: What does Alex’s attitude about his grades tell you about him?
- Chapter 4: Alex makes a lot of assumptions about Dr. Aguirre, the new principal. What are your predictions about the role Aguirre will play within the story?
- Chapter 5: This chapter starts with Brittany calling to check on her sister. What does this tell you about her?
- Chapter 6: Alex and Brittany use the introductory exercise to taunt each other – what are actually they learning about each other