Day 5 of the Read-Along! Today’s assignment is Chapters 28-35, or pages 171-221.
Lots happening in this part – getting spicy! Muy caliente!
- Chapter 28: Alex gets a glimpse inside Brittany’s house “Dust wouldn’t have the nerve to land on their floors or counters”.
- Chapter 29: Gang member with a heart of gold – playing checkers with Shelley. But, when Brittany’s friends show up, she changes. What are your thoughts on this chapter?
- Chapter 30: Alex learned a big lesson in this lesson. What was it?
- Chapter 31: What’s the biggest implication of Brittany getting on that motorcycle? What are the differences between Alex’s house and Brittany’s, other than the obvious?
- Chapter 32: What does Mrs. Fuentes’ reaction do to Brittany?
- Chapter 33: Did you laugh at Alex both trying to pay for Brittany’s lunch?
- Chapter 34: Brittany finally gets the courage to ditch Colin? What will the price be? Why does she call Isabel for support?
- Chapter 35: What do you think the fall-out from having Hector bail Alex out of jail will be? Will this be a deal breaker for his relationship with Brittany?
- If for some reason your response doesn’t show up, drop me an email at maryanne.hipple at evesfangarden.com. Our spam filter is working overtime and is catching some legit comments!