Tomorrow, we will finish up the book and I will be giving away prizes to those who participated. I have a signed copy of Perfect Chemistry and one of Rules of Attraction to give away, as well as bookmarks, coin purses and pens. Be sure to add your comments so you can be included in the giveaways!
If for some reason your comment doesn’t post, drop me an email at maryanne.hipple at evesfangarden.com
- Chapter 49: Sierra is being a really good friend to Brittany. Does that surprise you? Brittany’s mom hasn’t called to check on her. Did that surprise anyone?
- Chapter 50: Without Brittany around, Alex has more time to reflect on the night his dad died. What are your theories about that night?
- Chapter 51: Brittany is playing with fire. Will she get burned?
- Chapter 52: So much going on in this chapter – first hot, then sad, then desperate. What’s next? Do you think Alex will leave the Blood?
- Chapter 53 Brittany’s mom, the Ice Queen, is thawing a bit. Do you think Brittany and Alex have a chance at happiness together?
- Chapter 54: Paco’s gone. Alex’s been shot. Is there any hope for a happy ending?
- Chapter 55: Brittany rushes to Alex when she finds out he’s in the hospital. He is cold-hearted and rude to her, telling her that he only slept with her to win a bet. Why?
- Chapter 56: Alex is taking the step of leaving the Latino Blood. Will he survive it? Do you think that will be enough to get Brittany back?
- Chapter 57: It’s been five months since Alex and Brittany have seen each other. Is all hope lost? Does a story have to have a “happy ending”