dictionary.com (I’m an English teacher!)
imdb.com (it’s my go-to site for everything movie related!)
What is your favorite quote?
“It is never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Eliot
What are your interests/hobbies?
Reading, writing, riding and showing my horse, playing the piano, singing, listening to music, movies, playing with my girls
What are your top ten all time favorite books?
I feel like these are always changing! In no particular order:
1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
2. The Hours by Michael Cunningham
3. Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
5. The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
6. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
7. The Cider House Rules by John Irving
8. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
9. The Black Stallion by Walter Farley (I read and reread all of his books as a kid!)
10. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Honorable Mention: 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
What are the top ten books you have read in the past 12 months?
Okay, so I read 103 books in the last year so I had to group series together, too! I just can’t pick!
1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
2. Shiver and Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
3. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
4. Wake, Fade, and Gone by Lisa McMann
5. Before I Fall by Lauran Oliver
6. I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder
7. Fallen by Lauren Kate
8. Skinned by Robin Wasserman
9. Beastly by Alex Flinn
10. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
If you could have a sit down dinner with any author alive or dead who would you choose?
This is a really hard one. There are a lot of YA authors that I would love to pick their brains. However, I would love to talk to Virginia Woolf, Harper Lee, or Shakespeare. They were literary genius’. And, I’m not going to lie, I would absolutely love to meet Stephenie Meyer. The Twilight Saga changed my life in many ways and made me a better teacher.